Monday, July 12, 2010

First.

Hello, everyone. This is my first post in a really long time. I had a blog a few months ago but life got in the way. Hopefully on this blog I will keep up a better schedule.
This blog is going to be news and entertainment stories I find on the web and my opinions about them. The world is pretty screwed up and most people hide from it. I want people to know what's going on in the world. I want to share truths. Because right now that's what's important. We are lied to by the government and the corporate controlled media. I'm here to bring some news from independent sources who aren't influenced by money and big business, I'm gonna get some real news. I'm also gonna put entertainment media in here as well, but hopefully you'll like that too.
So, let's get down to business.

--Jack The Space Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment