Saturday, July 17, 2010

Third

I would like to start out the day with a little rant.
How we treat each other in this world is very, very important. I don't want to sound all zen or anything, cause I'm not. I'm full of anger and depression and discontent. I don't want to sound like a hypocrite. Everything is connected. Everything. I just want people to treat other people with compassion and love. I know this is probably not gonna happen, but just think about it. Don't judge. Treat people the way you yourself would like to be treated. I just wish some people would pull their heads out of their collective asses and look at the bigger picture. Just for a minute. A second. Then maybe they would see what I see. Maybe they would change their minds... mhm... no one said i couldn't fantasize...

Quote of the Day:

Darien: Aw crap.
-The Invisible Man
BTW. I absolutely love this tv show. I just got hooked on it. It's like a drug. I need my Darien Fawkes fix, man. You can find the show on Hulu.

News

Ship Found Below Ground Zero
Cool story.

The Right To Die
This is a little story about a controversial assisted-suicide billboard in New Jersey. Of course, the Christians have a problem with it. They have problems with everything outside of their narrow minds.

Just Another Man To Keep Us Down
John Pilger on Barack Obama. Don't freak out. These are facts.

Essay on JD Salinger
Brilliant and thoughprovoking essay on JD Salinger. It will blow your mind. Also, read the footnotes. True, fact filled history is fucked up to the max.

Survey About The Gays
The government is dumb. They are giving the armed forces a survey about how they would feel about gay people serving with them. Who the fuck would care? Not any soldier I know.

That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment